Friday, March 16, 2012

A Blue and Mustard day out!!!! ^______^

Hey Curvy divas!  Im sooo excited for Summer and  i can't help but show the excitement through my outfits!!! Blue, Mustard, Coral and Green are my best colors so far for the summer and they have all been coming up in almost all the outfits i have been wearing this past few weeks! You real can't blame a girl like me for being excited about summer can you? lol...Last week Sunday, my friends and i went for the grand finale Ghanian independence party and it was off the hook!!! i wanted to wear something very comfortable because i was ready to dance and Azonto my ass off on that dance floor so i wore a baby doll blue lace dress and paired it with a mustard belt and a mustard channel sling bag. For my shoes, i wore tan wedges to tone up the outfit and make my legs look natural. This was how i looked ==)
























Dress- Asos
Belt- Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Bakers
Bag- Channel
Watch- Michael Kors
Earings-Forever 21

                                            For my make up, i decided to go simple with Bold red lips.
M.A.C prep+prime skin base visage
M.A.C Studio Sculpt Spf 15 foundation
M.A.C Studio fix powder
M.A.C Breath of Plum sheer tone blush
M.A.C  Studio finish Concealer
M.A.C RubyWoo lipstick     
                        
                                                   





















Don't Be Shy to wear what you love... Own it divas!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment