Saturday, March 17, 2012

denims and a maxi skirt??? helll yeahhhhhh!!!! ^___^

Hey my plus sized divas!!! ever triedwearing a denim shirt and a maxi skirt and then reconsidering? well there is good news! its possible and infact unique and really classy and summery! on Thursday, i woke up feeling really daring so i decided to go for the whole denim shirt and maxi skirt look and i would let you guys be the judge of how i looked!...i wore a blue denim shirt with my coral tank top and a leopard skin maxi skirt. i paired it with tan sandals and a tan vintage little bag. To hold my waist in a bit, i also wore a mustard skinny belt. Here is how i looked==)

Denim Shirt- Avenue
Tank top- Dorothy Perkins
Skirt-Forever 21
Shades- Gucci
Sandals- Payless
Watch- Michael Kors
Ring- Icing
Purse- Thrifted
For my make up, i went simple as usual as it was a normal day! the details of what i have on are below ==)

M.A.C prep+prime skin base visage
M.A.C Studio Sculpt Spf 15 foundation
M.A.C Studio fix powder
M.A.C Breath of Plum sheer tone blush
M.A.C  Studio finish Concealer
M.A.C Rebel Lipstick

Stay Fabulous as usual babes!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I actually love the look! I'm going to try this..we plus size divas!!! BTW u look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I ALREADY LOVE YOUR STYLE DO YOU HAVE YOUTUBE?

    ReplyDelete