Saturday, March 10, 2012

#Spring2012 Saga???/ Azonto Madness out!!! loll

Hey divas! I'm happy I'm keeping to my promise of blogging more often!! :) ... So Springbreak#2012 officially kicked off on Friday (Whoop!!!) and there was this Azonto Madness dance competition that was going on that night so a couple of my friends and i decided to go for it!...i was sure that i didn't want to dress up too much but i wanted to look chic, smiple but classy, classy is the new causal as winter comes to an end!!!!!!!!!! i decided to wear a black shear shirt dress, with my  black Jeffery Campbell litas.  To add a little bit of color to the sheer dress, i wore a coral tank top on the inside  and to give it more color, added a mustard belt with  gold studded buckle.

Shirt Dress-Gifted
Shoes- Jefferey Campbells
Watch- Michael Kors 
Earings- Forever 21
Purse Asos
Chunky Bracelet-Asos
Coral tank top- Dorothy perkins


For my my make up, i went very simple and chic with just my foundation, powder and lipstick. Detailed information on the products i used are below- :)

M.A.C prep+prime skin base visage
M.A.C Studio Sculpt Spf 15 foundation
M.A.C Studio fix powder
M.A.C Breath of Plum sheer tone blush
M.A.C  Studio finish Concealer
M.A.C RubyWoo lipstick










All in all it was a really fun night and i really enjoyed my self!!! #SpringBreak 2012!!! bring it on!!! ===) lolllll!



You are beautiful!! don't allow anyone to tell you otherwise ladies!!!!!! Have a blessed and fun weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. can i get that outfit in a size 8 me lady?..Lol u look gorg boo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooovvvvviiiinnnnngggggg it!!!!! tobby keeps on reppin
    you berra make sure you continue posting more oooo

    ReplyDelete